Thursday, December 4, 2014

Urgent Alert - Caution!


I just saw that Micro$oft offered as an optional update the Windows 10 Technical Preview!

Are they completely nuts?

I am afraid that many of my customers will not be sufficiently attentive and just think oh, an update, and hit install.

That will become an awful mess because they likely will ruin their perfectly well working Windows 7 or Windows 8 computers.

PLEASE, please check every optional Update and hide the "Upgrade to Windows Technical Preview".

You hide the update by a right click on it and then left click on "Hide Update".

I hope and pray that you see this post early enough to avoid this huge (2.7GB!) and totally superfluous update.

As usual I welcome suggestions and comments right here in the blog.

Click here for a categorized Table Of Contents.
  

No comments: