Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MUCH More Important Than Computers

If you have grandchildren, small children, any children, if you care about another person's or maybe only your own health, you NEED to take 45 minutes out of your busy schedules and listen to these four videos, each about ten minutes long.

If the link does not work for you go to Dr. Mercola's web site at http://www.mercola.com/. There you search for "swine flu shot"; you get this or a similar result. Search for and click the link that I marked in this picture red

ScreenShot004

We are being lied to in the most primitive way and with one of the most primitive motivations, corporate greed.

I wonder if President Obama's daughters will have to take this so called "flu shot".

And here is a nice poster with top 10 swine flu facts:

swine-flu-poster-colored_01 
As usual I welcome comments and suggestions right here in the blog.

Please note that for this post comments with inappropriate language and personal attacks will be deleted.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog. I have three children so I appreciate the information. There's five of us in my family which none of us have received the shot.

Thank you!
Kathy Mulhern